Wed, Jun 26, 2019

N400 Fees Can Now be Paid by a Credit Card

User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active

Do you know that USCIS has just announced that you could pay the fees for your Naturalization Application by a Credit Card. You may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may also use gift cards with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover logos.

If you choose to pay with a credit or gift card, you must pay the entire fee using a single card. Please ensure the credit card or gift card has enough money to cover the fee.

How to Pay with Credit Card

  1. Complete form G-1450.
  2. Place it on top of your N-400 application.
  3. Mail your application package to the correct address listed on the Form 400 WebPage

Helpful U.S. Immigration Links

Here you will find many helpful links to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Citizenship & Immigration Services.